Etching Material Handler
Location: Saxonburg, Pennsylvania
Posted: January 24, 2017
Reference ID: 1695652699
Adecco has an immediate opportunity for an Etching Technician for a contract position in Saxonburg. The Etching Technician is required to clean small sensors to eliminate the impurities working in a clean room environment. If you meet the qualifications below click Apply Now.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with small hand tools such as fine tip brushes, small tweezers and pliers.
- Will be working under a microscope daily
- Must have excellent manual dexterity
- Attention to detail working with very small parts
- Entering data into appropriate data base files
- Maintain documentation for procedures
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Comfortable working in a clean room environment
- Able to effectively communicate order status with other departments
- Two years of prior experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift
- Microsoft Office suite and Internet application
- Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
We have openings on the first shift working Monday - Friday from 7:00am - 3:30pm
Pay for this position is $11.00 - $13.00/hr plus overtime as needed.
This is a temporary opportunity expected to last until May 2017.
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other manufacturing related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled