You will support members of the US ETF Capital Markets Group and its coverage of secondary market liquidity partners. You will have responsibilities in many areas of the business including market quality monitoring and reporting collateral generation and maintenance and other projects to help drive the capital markets business.
You will assist Secondary Market Specialist in coverage of the SPDR Capital Markets Partners - Authorized Participants Lead Market Makers Exchanges and institutional electronic proprietary equity derivative and securities lending trading desks.
• Create and update primary and secondary market activity database - LMM AP and market maker activity by asset class and product
• Assist in monitoring of Bloomberg chats with sell side community
You will assist in monitoring and reviewing market quality of SPDR ETFs with Lead Market Makers and key liquidity providers.
• Improve upon existing SPDR ETF pricing and market quality models
• Monitor market quality of SPDR ETFs throughout the trading day
• Maintain LMM market quality review on monthly basis
You will collaborate with internal partners on ongoing initiatives and projects related to the Capital Markets Group.
• Work closely with Compliance Marketing and Strategy & Research teams on updating and maintaining the Trading Liquidity and Options Reports
• Work with the Custody team to ensure our trading files are accurate and distributed to secondary market participants
Technical and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor degree from premier college or university all areas of focus considered.
• 3-5 years of experience in the financial services industry - ETF sales trading capital markets or asset management preferred.
• Working knowledge of overall securities industry ability to have relevant conversations with trading community.
• Microsoft Excel VBA and PowerPoint proficiency
• Highly motivated enthusiastic ability to work on team
• Detail oriented with the ability to focus and multi-task during fast-paced work environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability and willingness to work as a hybrid sales/desk analyst
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.