The Ethicon US LLC, a part of the Global Surgery Group within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sales Representative – Biosurgery Located in Atlanta (Northwest), GA
Biosurgery is a leading provider of proven solutions to address a range of bleeding and leaking situations – from routine to problematic -- during surgical procedures. These solutions can be used for open and minimally invasive procedures across broad range of specialties: cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, vascular, spine, neuro, GYN, urology, othropedic, ENT, bariatric, plastic and general surgery. Our product portfolio includes proprietary oxidized regenerated cellulose hemostats; gelatin powder and sponges; a flowable hemostatic matrix; human thrombin, and fibrin sealant. Additionally, Biosurgery encompasses the Biopatch® line of business, an evidence-based dressing choice for local infections, catheter-related bloodstream infections (CRBSI) and skin colonization of microorganisms commonly related to CRBSI in patients with central venous or arterial catheters. Biosurgery is a division of Ethicon US LLC., a trusted leader in surgical care and part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. The company has been in operation for more than 50 years and is headquartered in Somerville, New Jersey.
This Sales Representative – Biosurgery will be assigned a sales territory focusing on the expansion of ETHICON Biosurgery full line of surgical Hemostasis products. This includes converting competitive products in a manner that is commensurate with company policy and sales direction.
In this role, the Sales Representative – Biosurgery
- Will be trained to understand and demonstrate proper use of products to clinicians in the operating room environment.
- Requires the ability to handle customer questions and objections in a way that is consistent with product indications and sales training methodology.
- Will be expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that drives results
- Lead the customer within healthcare compliance through concise, professional, ethical actions
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity, or other positions within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Qualifications
To be considered for this role:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of one year relevant sales experience is required.
- Three or more years’ experience in outside sales is preferred.
- The ability to travel as necessary (potentially overnight and/or weekend) is required.
- A valid driver's license in one of the 50 states and a clean driving record is required. Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Candidates with documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan), the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan and the ability to collaborate with other J&J associates (peers, marketing, Strategic Account Managers), external companies (distributor reps) and KOLs are preferred.
- Self-starters with strong time management and planning skills are also preferred.
- Hospital-based pharmaceutical or medical device experience as well as experience in product sales to a highly educated/high profile customer base is strongly preferred.
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)Job Function
Selling MD&DRequisition ID