Ethicon Sales Representative – Energy – Suburban Maryland – Ethicon US LLC
Ethicon US, LLC, a part of the Global Surgery Group within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sales Representative- Energy, located in suburban Maryland.
Ethicon US, LLC, a division of Johnson & Johnson, is a trusted world-wide leader in surgical care. We offer a broad range of products, platforms and technologies-including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars, and hemostats devices-that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women's health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity.
Our Energy platform is focused on ultra-sonic and advanced bipolar tissue sealing and we work with surgeons and clinicians around the world to develop innovative medical devices that advance the medical industry. Our goal is to become the undisputed global market leader in advanced energy by enabling our customers to achieve superior outcomes with innovations that provide strong clinical & economic value propositions, superior tissue effects, and ease of product use.
The role of Sales Representative- Energy is to expand the sales of specific Ethicon US LLC products and to convert competitive products in a manner that complies with the company policies and sales direction. The Sales Specialist will own end-to-end selling of appropriate products for Energy procedures and focus on driving growth among target specialists and new accounts. They are required to acquire in-depth Energy product/procedure expertise, while covering larger territories. The Sales Specialist is responsible for understanding and demonstrating proper preparation and surgical use of specific target specialty products.
Additional job responsibilities include:
- Own end-to-end selling of appropriate products for Energy procedures and focus on driving growth among target specialists and new accounts.
- Acquire in-depth Energy product and procedure expertise, while covering larger territories.
- Understand and demonstrate proper preparation and surgical use of specific target specialty products.
- Understand the role that the physicians, nurses, support staff, and hospital administration play in the sales process.
- Provide technical and professional support to assist customers.
- Build excellent customer relations with key physicians, hospital personnel, and authorized distributors, as well as conduct customer education seminars as appropriate. Demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions and objections in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology.
- Execute the selling process in a manner that is concise, compliant, professional, ethical, and persuasive; and which leads the customer to action.
- Conduct sales presentations by using current selling methods learned in sales training courses.
- Analyze data and stay updated about market information and will be responsible for business planning (e.g. setting priorities and making sound business decisions based on understanding of sales opportunities within accounts).
- Forecast attainment in assigned accounts.
- Record sales, customer calls, account visits, and territory achievements.
- Comply with standards for safe behavior and demonstrates product, procedure, and clinical knowledge.
- Conduct business in accordance with the Business Conduct Policy, HCC, and other J&J policies and procedures.
- The Sales Specialist will also have excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office and Apple applications.
Please apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.Qualifications
- An undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in an applicable field is required.
- A minimum of 1+ year relevant sales experience is required.
- More than 3 years’ experience in outside sales is preferred.
- Operating room sales/ medical device experience is preferred.
- Documentation of successful sales performance is preferred.
- The ability to work in a lab or operating room environment is required.
- A valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 United States is required.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.Primary Location
United States-Maryland-Other Locations
North America-United States-Virginia-Arlington, North America-United States-District of Columbia-WashingtonOrganization
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)Job Function