The Ethicon US LLC, a part of the Global Surgery Group within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Territory Account Leader, located in Pikeville, KY.
Ethicon US, LLC, a division of Johnson & Johnson, is a trusted world-wide leader in surgical care. We offer a broad range of products, platforms and technologies-including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars, and hemostats devices-that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women's health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity.
The Territory Account Leader (TAL) expands the sales of Ethicon products and converts competitive products in a manner that complies with company policy and sales direction. The TL oversees coordination of sales resources across specified facilities along with the Sales Manager, to help align the resources for account / facility results. They are accountable to attain the forecast in their assigned accounts / territory. A TAL will also be responsible for setting priorities and making sound business decisions based on an understanding of sales opportunities within accounts.
Additional job responsibilities include:
- Oversee coordination of sales resources across specified facilities, along with Sales Manager and focus on fewer accounts.
- Manage total coordination of resources in select facilities.
- Forecast attainment on accounts.
- Understand and demonstrate proper preparation and surgical use of all of our products. Demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions, and objections, in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology.
- Conduct sales presentations by using current selling methods learned in sales training courses.
- Execute the selling process in a manner that is concise, compliant, professional, ethical, and persuasive; and which leads the customer to action.
- Analyze data and stay updated about market information and will be responsible for business planning (e.g. setting priorities and making sound business decisions based on understanding of sales opportunities within accounts).
- Build excellent customer relations with key physicians, hospital personnel, and authorized distributors, as well as conduct customer education seminars as appropriate. Comply with standards for safe behavior and demonstrate product, procedure, and clinical knowledge.
- Conduct business in accordance with the Business Conduct Policy, HCC, and other J&J policies and procedures.
- The TAL will also have excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office and Apple applications.
Please apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.Qualifications
- An undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in an applicable field is required.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant sales experience is required.
- Operating room sales/ medical device experience is preferred.
- Documentation of successful sales performance is preferred.
- The ability to work in a lab or operating room environment is required.
- A valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 United States is required.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.Primary Location
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)Job Function