Ethics and Compliance CoordinatorOU Medical Center - Oklahoma City, OK
At OU Medicine, our mission is leading health care. Our vision is to be the premiere enterprise for advancing health care, medical education and research for the community, state and region. Through our combined efforts we strive to improve the lives of all people. General Description:
Under general direction from the Director of Compliance Operations, responsible for Incident Compliance Reporting within Riskonnet, policy and procedure maintenance in C360, and administrative support for SECC. Essential Responsibilities:
Responsibilities listed in this section are core to the position. Inability to perform these responsibilities with or without an accommodation may result in disqualification from the position.
Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications: Education:
- Manages the Incident Compliance Reports ('ICR") in Riskonnect and communicates trends to Director
- Supports development of Compliance materials, web-based, brochures, alerts, communication and educational materials.
- Under direction of Director of Compliance, develop Code of Conduct marketing and educational materials.
- Under direction of Compliance Director organizes System Ethics and Compliance Committee power-point presentation, meeting notices, takes minutes and maintains log for committee structure.
- Supports Manager of Compliance Standards with policy and procedure maintenance as an Administrator in C360.
- Manages/maintains system level compliance log for timely completion.
- Timekeeper/KRONOS for Ethics/Compliance department
- Handles complaints and grievances in RL Solutions.
- Responsible for annual renewal of state hospital licenses
- Responsible for maintaining compliance log and supporting documentation of system level licenses & certifications
- Assist Director in the maintenance of the Ethics/Compliance webpage & communications.
Bachelor's Degree in related field. Experience:
Two (2) years' experience in healthcare or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certifications/Registrations Required:
None Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Word and proficiency with Excel and Power Point. Knowledge of compliance management. Ability to perform effective research, prepare document summaries and manage contracts. Detail oriented. Excellent organizational skills. Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to coordinate a varying work load and be flexible towards changing priorities. Ability to apply knowledge and make decisions quickly and accurately.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom