ETL Developer job in Cypress,CA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. This is a contract to hire job opportunity and the hourly pay rate depends on experience.
ETL Developer Responsibilities:
Primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value. Identify and design most efficient and cost effective solution through research and evaluation of alternatives.
• Participate in Design reviews, Test Case reviews, and Production Support readiness reviews for new releases, provide inputs for Go/No Go decision
• Provides team leadership in areas of specific technical knowledge that is frequently sought out by others with significant experience in a single, complex development environment or across multiple platforms.
• Assist Service Manager and Service Director in providing management status reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Ensure that all documentation has been updated and that work product meets UDP / SOX compliance requirements
• Conduct or facilitate root cause analysis on all in-scope incidents and recommend a corrective action plan
• Assist in Providing estimates on break/fix, and problem-management activities
• Identify application performance improvement initiatives and implement the same in consultation with the Service Manager
• Independent communication with business partners to resolve issues and negotiate project related items such as priorities and completion deadlines.
• Document suggestions for continuous process improvements for both OM and development activities.
• Provide timely updates on tasks to reporting supervisor
• Adherence to the defined delivery process/guidelines (SLA Compliance etc)
• Adherence to the defined OM delivery process/guidelines (SLA Compliance etc).
• Coordinating ETL strategies with other areas to ensure consistency across the enterprise
• Experience with Datastage is required
• Developing and maintaining standards, common processes and best practices
• Guiding, training, instructing and assisting others onshore/offshore on a variety of technical issues
• Help team members in technical problem of data stage, UNIX and Oracle.
• Strong SQL Background
If you are interested in this ETL Developer job in Cypress, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Sunetra Sen at email@example.com or at 949-864-2363.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.