Crowe Horwath is looking for an information management (Integration/Business Intelligence/ETL) Implementaiton Manager for the Financial Services delivery unit to provide technical expertise in the area of business intelligence and data integration software development. This individual will primarily have a client delivery focus and will assist with business development as a solution creator.
The following markets are preferred: Chicago, IL and Oak Brook, IL.
Indianapolis, IN, Grand Rapids, MI, Dallas, TX, and Los Angeles/San Francisco, CA, would also be considered.Qualifications
- 7+ years of consulting experience (client-facing) related to data integration/ETL and data warehousing implementation. Experiences need to include data mapping, ETL development and testing, and database design.
- Expertise with Informatica PowerCenter or IBM DataStage preferred, Microsoft SSIS less preferred but acceptable. Applicable certifications required.
- Experience implementing database solutions on MS SQL Server, Oracle and DB2 required. Database tuning experience a plus.
- Experience with additional Business Intelligence and analytics tools a plus, but not required (Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau, etc.).
- Experience with implementations for Bank clients desired.
- Minimum of five end-to-end projects completed from ETL/integration/system requirements, ETL Design, ETL configuration/development and database data modeling activities.
- Ability to perform information management assessments (review of needs, data quality, data security, etc.) and create detailed strategy and roadmaps surrounding data warehousing, integration, and/or analytics.
- Ability to accurately estimate the ETL, database/data warehouse, and data architecture components of a solution from requirements through deployment.
- Ability to lead a team of 5-10 ETL resource through data mapping, design, implementation, and deployment.
- Ability to work with IT and business personnel.
- Strong conceptual thinking skills, creativity and flexibility.
- Strong analytical, attention to detail, organizational and core project management skills.
- Strong teamwork, communication and customer service skills.
- This position requires travel to client sites at times up to 80%.
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
A little about us:
Crowe Horwath LLP is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm dedicated to connecting specialized knowledge with innovative technology to bring value to our clients.