Your Talent. Our Vision.At Anthem, Inc.,it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us andtogether we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for leading reviews, analysis, and synthesis of enterprise execution portfolio deliverables and related initiatives.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
1. Develop and lead Anthem's overall strategy for program evaluation in payment innovations.
2. Guide the evaluation team in developing in-depth understanding of high-priority payment models including but not limited to those targeting accountable care organizations, specialty providers, primary care, and other key health care sectors, to inform the design of evaluation studies and approaches.
3. Advise Anthem executives on the most appropriate analytic resources to execute on planned evaluations.
4. Manages the procurement of any necessary resources to support program evaluations.
5. Monitors key initiative milestones and deliverables; anticipates issues and develops action plans when needed.
6. Reviews, analyzes, and synthesizes findings from evaluations for senior leadership and payment program teams, to demonstrate clear linkage to corporate and business level strategies and goals.
7. Bring evaluation insights to support the management of Anthem's portfolio of payment innovations
8. Partners across Anthem business units to ensure effective program evaluation.
Requires a BA/BS.
6 years of experience in strategic, operational, and/or strategic planning, capability management, portfolio management, project management, and financial analysis/modeling or a related field.
Any combination of education and experiences which would provide an equivalent background.
Health care/managed care and consulting experience strongly preferred.
MBA and/or PhD preferred.
3 years of research experience in Program Evaluation preferred.
Knowledge of Payment Reform Efforts preferred.
Experience with survey analysis and qualitative research preferred.
Management experience preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) required.
Project management experience preferred.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Job Reporting & Data Analysis
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Evaluation Director, Payment Innovations (Analytics Portfolio Manager) - Nationwide - 135117
Requisition ID: 135117
A little about us:
We have shared values and a similar mission.