Evening Call Center Client Specialist (Flex. PT Hrs. at $14)
Posted: December 30, 2016
Reference ID: 36257503
A leading global stock transfer agency is currently hiring in your local area of College Station. They currently have a need for 250+ Customer Care Associates to be "Proxy Voting Specialists" within the organization. These are long-term, part-time contract opportunities with flexible part-time hours (Please scroll down for flexible shift hours).
JOB DESCRIPTION: As a Proxy Voting Specialist, you will be making calls to shareholders and asking them to vote on board issues:
- Provide exceptional customer service and add to our high level of customer satisfaction
- Conduct OUTBOUND scripted calls to confer to solicit proxy votes from existing shareholders by telephone, in an effort to follow up from a mass mailing effort.
- Keep records of customer interactions and/or votes, recording details of interactions, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- 1 to 2 years of stable/consistent customer service work experience
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely over the phone
- Strong computer skills are a must
- Able to travel to College Station for work on a daily basis
- Must complete a 2 week training period with perfect attendance! (Mandatory Training Schedule: M-Th from 5p-10p & Sat from 11a-5p)
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check, fingerprint scan, and drug screen
PAY & SHIFT: $14.00 hourly (OT offered as needed but not mandatory)
MANDATORY TRAINING HOURS:
Mon-Fri from 5pm-10pm & Sat from 11am-5pm (Training schedule is NOT flexible!)
FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS:
Employer would like you to work... Mon-Thu from 5pm-10pm & Sat from 11am-5pm but is OPEN to flexibility such as... Mon-Thu from 6pm or 7pm starting time to 9 or 10pm ending time, & Sat from 11am-5pm (You let me know what works best for you!!!)
If you meet the position requirements above, please click on "Apply with Adecco or Indeed" on your upper right-hand side or contact me today to apply or refer a friend! You can reach me direct at 631-844-7006 or firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
(Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled)