Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Job Summary:
This position is primarily responsible for small equipment repair, laundry of cleaning supplies, and warehouse organization/maintenance in the evening hours. Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Repairs small equipment such as: vacuum cleaner, auto scrubber, carpet extractor, etc.
- Inspects, operates, and/or tests equipment to diagnose machine malfunction
- Repairs or replaces defective equipment and/or parts using hand tools and power tools; reassembles equipment
- Completes all documentation needed in order to meet and exceed Aramark standards to ensure accurate inventory
- Performs routine preventative maintenance to ensure that equipment continues to operate smoothly
- Orders parts, supplies, and equipment
- Records small equipment repair work orders performed and work estimate repair costs
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of warehouse
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical testing devices.
- Assemble, install or repair wiring, electrical or electrical components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery or equipment.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Plan and lay out repair work using diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals or schematic diagrams.
- Paint or repair roofs, window, doors, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall or other parts of building structures
- Operate cutting torches or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts
- Test and treat water supply
- Notifies management of equipment without a work order and of missing supplies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent experience preferred
- Safe and efficient operation of motor vehicles
- Must possess a valid Driver's License; CDL Driver's License may be required
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years experience
- Small equipment repair experience required
- Must be able to read and follow instructions
- Average communication skills (oral and written) are needed