RR Donnelley is looking for a dynamic individual to join our office service team in the Bay Area. This is a Full-Time position, 40 hours per week, based in Menlo Park. Once trained, this role will provide Reprographics, in the evening, for a financial services company. Work shift is: Sunday – 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.; Monday through Thursday – 5:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. Flexibility is very important for this key position as overtime may be needed from time to time.
The individual we are seeking will have a desire to learn various roles beyond the core Reprographics function as part of an office support team in a professional financial services environment. Candidates should have a strong customer services background and be able to work independently as needed.
Core responsibilities include:
- Accurately log all job requests and communicate, in a timely manner, with clients.
- Create, modify, assemble and bind documents, and prepare reports.
- Perform general clerical duties in connection with Reprographics department needs.
- Quality checks all work product to ensure accuracy and completion of all client specifications.
- Arrange for delivery of printed materials, per client instructions, using overnight and local courier services.
- Perform key ops procedures on office reprographics equipment.
- Troubleshoot problems with reprographics equipment and place service calls as needed.
- Ensure confidential integrity of work space and projects in progress.
- Work special projects as designated by client and/or site management.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies needed for Reprographics work, i.e. paper, toner, etc..
- Communicate consistently with site management on projects or equipment related matters.
- Function as evening contact for issues related to building security.
- Coordinates facilities work orders and vendor escorts, as needed.
- Coordinates messenger services/deliveries.
- Perform other duties as needed, including coverage for other business service functions at the site.
- Strong computer literacy and ability to work in a team environment required.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Provide premiere service to clients with a “can do” attitude.
- Desire to train across multiple job functions for increased utilization.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.