Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Hours of employment:
- Reconciliation of concession stand inventory.
- Ensure amount entered on the inventory sheet is correct and communicate with supervisors.
- Game day schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Average shift 6-7 hours.
- Minimum age to apply is 18.
- Accounting and cash handling experience preferred.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.