We are pleased that you are exploring Hyatt Hotels Corporation. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren’t just met- they’re exceeded. We believe our customers select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who work hard to provide efficient service and meaningful experiences. It’s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best. Our commitment to Diversity is best evidenced by our focus on company-wide diversity initiatives. We continue to be recognized as one of America’s best companies for minorities. Associates of Hyatt are given the tools from the first day to make a difference. Hyatt employees enjoy the following benefits: health and welfare programs, Hyatt retirement savings plan, educational assistance, employee stock purchase program, 12 free room nights for full time associates after one year of service, community involvement, and wellness reimbursement.
The Hyatt Shared Service Center provides accounting and customer support for over 150 Hyatt Hotels in North America and Latin America. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance, yet reaps great rewards- whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive working environment. We were recently named in the Oklahoman’s Top Workplaces for 2016. If you are ready for this challenge, we are ready for you!
The purpose of this role is to manage and support a team of Event Billing Analysts, along with functions in the pre-arrival and post-departure processing of Event business within their assigned hotels. The Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring all processes are performed with quality in a consistent and timely manner according to Hyatt’s policy. Essential Functions:
Ideal candidate will also possess the following characteristics:
- Ability to build a team of high performing Billing Analysts that can work well in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to interview and hire Event Billing staff to meet the onboarding and ongoing needs of the department
- Monitor work performed by multiple agents and hotels and provide feedback when the work flow is slowed or stopped due to inconsistencies
- Be able to keep up with a high volume of questions in a timely fashion from Analysts and hotel staff during pre and post rollout
- Have a strong understanding of the high level of professionalism required to communicate with both internal and external customers
- Experience in operating Envision, Access, Oracle, Opera and CAP in order to teach the Event Billing processes to others
- Understand the Event Billing process within the hotel, including how exceptions occur and are cleared
- Identify and communicate trends both positive and negative that impact the quality or quantity of work
- Work well with others at a variety of levels within the organization
- Have a keen sense of propriety when handling confidential and private information
- Understands when to escalate issues that may negatively impact the customer experience
- Regular attendance is expected based on schedule and business needs. With the following schedule availability: Monday-Friday 7AM-7PM, weekends and staying late as needed
- Participation in employee events, onsite meetings, hotel visits and industry conferences is expected
- Maintain a work environment that is comfortable, user-friendly, and organized
- Ability to adapt to new demands, reprioritize workload and address urgent demands quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully to all associates and all internal/external resources
- Eagerness and ability to learn new skills, technologies and business processes quickly
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and across all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work inclusively, but also be able to work independently and without excessive supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential employee information
- Attention to detail
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
A little about us:
Hyatt’s goal is to become the most preferred hospitality brand – loved and respected by all. We listen and evolve to meet and anticipate the needs of our colleagues, guests and partners.