Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
The Event Content Strategy Lead
is a member of Workday's Events Marketing team which manages a portfolio of external and internal event programs designed for Workday customers, prospective customers, partners, analysts, and employees. This position will lead the process development and content lifecycle for some of Workday's largest and most strategic event programs. The purpose of these events is to increase brand awareness, develop and advance the company's sales pipeline, and educate and empower attendees.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing a holistic approach to content strategy across our portfolio of events.
- For key events, be accountable for owning the development of the story we want to tell and identifying the right expert stakeholders to provide input to the content development.
- Ensure there is a common thread from the keynotes to secondary sessions to breakout sessions.
- Manage meetings, timelines and review process for all deliverables.
- Partner with Corporate Communications and Brand Strategy team to be in lock step on Marketing strategy.
- Identify the right Workday and third party speakers for intended objective.
- Schedule and lead pre-event briefings.
- Identify program synergies across U.S. and Europe (when applicable) in relation to content.
- Review session survey to identify successes and opportunities for improvement which can be applied to future programs.
- 10+ years of demonstrated success in event content management in a rapid-growth environment.
- Strong professional interpersonal skills working with executives.
- Proven track-record in executive communications.
- Understanding of AV, technical and production requirements for events.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Resourceful, self-starter. Sense of urgency and strong work ethic.
- Excellent team player. Able to build and maintain productive collegial partnerships.
- Experience working in enterprise software industry is considered a plus.
- Should possess a sense of connection in helping to achieve the company's annual goals.
- Limited travel as related to assigned events.
- Exceptional computer skills required (at a minimum): Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree required.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.