Adecco is currently assisting a local manufacturing, distribution and electronic company in their search for an Event Coordinator. This is a long term temporary opportunity to work onsite in Everett, WA. If you meet the following qualifications Please Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with Product, Field Marketing Managers to help execute plans for events
- Assist with coordinating corporate tradeshows, workshops, and other events as needed
- Creative timelines and back schedules on managing projects
- Organize and track trade show asset inventory including booth assets, signage, product, promo merchandise, etc
- Collaborate with management on setting up trackers and standard work for trade show and workshop program
- Coordinate shipment of assets to trade shows, workshops, and other events
- Arrange hotel accomodations, team dinners, and other functions
- Travel locally will be required
Candidates must meet the following in order to be considered
- 2-3 years of trade show experience
- Organized, collaborative, multi tasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other Event Coordinator related job opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.