Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Essential Functions:
Status and Scope:
- Perform surprise cash register audits to ensure proper cash handling policies are being followed and document results informing management of any violations.
- Auditors will report to Manager on Duty and may be assigned other duties on a daily basis.
- Must be able to work independently and within groups to solve issues with limited supervision.
- Strong organizational skills are required to meet strict deadlines and manage projects.
- Ability to communicate well with managers, customers, and employee's and provide excellent customer service.Flexibility to extend hours as required to meet the business demands.
- Position reports to the Security Manager, Security Supervisor, Technical or Lead officer
- This position requires the ability to gather and interpret information and to accurately complete required reporting procedures
- Officers should be knowledgeable in search and seizure, constitutional rights, investigative, and interviewing techniques
- Officers as a general rule work independently and under indirect supervision
- Officers are required to maintain daily contact with a wide range of people including guests, Fire/Police officials, and employees
- This position requires officers to maintain confidentiality about all investigations, incidents, etc.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.