Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Provide design leadership in large or complex development projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications integrating with enterprise services, including the enterprise service bus (ESB) and service gateways. Assess high level design issues relating to platform, enterprise software, and interactions with other systems.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide design leadership in large or complex development projects involving application development, migrations, additions to existing applications. Participate in project meetings with other technical staff and business owners and subject matter experts.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Review application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards. Guide programmers/developers on technical issues.
- Develop or review development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance. Review test results and direct further development.
- May serve as technical lead, architect, project lead or principle developer in course of large or complex project.
- May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
- May mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 8 years of related experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a senior architect on a major project utilizing SOA principles
- Minimum 5 years working on providing solutions on Event Driven Architecure, SOA
- Minimum 5 years developing and supporting SOA processes, practices, and tools.
- Minimum 5 years using TIBCO or Similar SOA tools/platform, ESB tools
- Minimum 5 years hands-on design and development using various Tibco Products
- Minimum 5 years hands-on development implemention RESTful and SOAP web services using Tibco or J2EE stack.
- Minimum 5 years hands0n with application servers and containers such as Tibco BW, JBOSS, Weblogic
- Minimum 5 years hands-on implementing solutions using JMS technology.
- Good experience reviewing application architecture and solutions.
- Good experience establishing and enforcing SOA governance in large SOA based applications.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.