We are currently seeking candidates interested in the position of Event Planner, Global Exhibitor Products & Services. The candidate will be responsible to plan and execute four to six conferences in the Sales, Marketing, Human Resources and Supply Chain space. The ideal candidate is results-oriented with a keen eye for detail and able to produce flawless work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. Strong communication skills and service ethic are essential.
- Manage fulfillment of all exhibitor contracts for 100+ exhibitors annually.
- Clear understanding of client exhibitor packages; acting as a trusted advisor/main point of contact throughout the complete event cycle to assure best use of exhibitor deliverables.
- Cultivate and expand existing business relationships with exhibitors through frequent communications and a knowledge of client organization’s objectives.
- Assist in maintaining and expanding client relationships through onboarding, pre-event training calls, regular outreach, onsite delivery and post-event follow up.
- Ability to receive, interpret and react to client requests in a customer focused manner that delivers exceedingly high value.
- Constant evaluation of the client experience allowing for improved processes and actions.
- Partner with Event Sales Organization to drive account retention; joining the team on client calls and visits as needed.
- Provide effective data analysis to help the Event Sales Organization sell exhibitor packages for future events.
- Responsible for production and management of all exhibitor planning tools.
- Develop and maintain inventory management as it relates to the exhibit showfloor, sessions and exhibitor opportunities; creating new opportunities when applicable.
- Liaise with key event partners and team members to ensure smooth event execution; building and maintaining good relationships by working closely with them on day to day basis.
- Responsibility for developing the exhibit showfloor plan in conjunction with event logistics and sales teams.
- Accurately manage event budgets with direct responsibility for certain areas, producing accurate monthly forecasts and managing costs effectively.
- Assist in sourcing event partners for additional services, negotiating costs and managing orders.
- Attend event site visits to source exhibitor opportunities, ensure good event flow and be a voice for the exhibitor experience.
- Collaborate effectively with Global Exhibitor Products and Services Team.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum 4-6 years’ professional work experience
- Understanding of Events Industry
- Ability to thrive in high pressure situations
- Strong Interpersonal and Relationship Building Skills especially with Senior Level Professionals
- Excellent Written/Oral Communication and Presentations Skills
- Effective Problem Solving, Time Management and Organization Skills
- Passionate Approach/Methodology to Deliver Results
Job ID 00013060
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.