At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Job Overview:
With direction from the Director of Marketing and Communications, assist in coordinating the day-to-day integrated marketing strategy for the hotel including, but not limited to: media opportunities, print and digital advertising campaigns, public relations and social media messaging. The Event & Marketing Coordinator is also the liaison between the Event Sales and/or Event Planning Manager and the on-site meeting contact. This position is highly visible and the central point for handling and addressing special needs or requests. It requires detailed knowledge of the hotel meeting facilities, group dynamics, and event details. Daily duties include running event reports, handling incoming sales leads, arranging welcome amenities, ensuring group guest counts are added in a timely fashion and to assist the Event Managers for various other tasks. Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate execution of marketing campaigns across all communication channels
- Ensure each marketing project’s successful circulation through campaign cycle while tracking ROI
- Ensure social media content calendar and monthly marketing calendars are kept up-to-date
- Implement day-to-day social media content across all social channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram).
- Respond publically to all online reviews (TripAdvisor, Yelp, Expedia, Hotels, Google , etc.)
- Manage, organize and inventory all marketing assets including photos, videos, press packets and printed sales and marketing collateral
- Ensure consistency of published content (updated photos, videos, copy and restaurant menus) across all hotel and outlet listings on various online website listings
- Create professional marketing materials to promote upcoming hotel holidays, events and activities (flyers, activity guides, check inserts, posters, mailers, etc.)
- Process and record monthly invoices and ensure prompt and accurate payment to vendors
- Assist in proof reading all marketing materials and ads
- Assist in coordinating all vendors including, but not limited to: photographers, graphic designers, videographers, media, app and website development agencies
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
A little about us:
Hyatt’s goal is to become the most preferred hospitality brand – loved and respected by all. We listen and evolve to meet and anticipate the needs of our colleagues, guests and partners.