Project manages global corporate CX (Customer Experience) events which cover Oracle's Marketing, Sales, Service and Commerce Cloud offerings
- Responsible for Program Management of CX Events
- Works collaboratively with internal teams to define event goals and objectives
- Drives detailed projects plans and communicates status updates across event lifecycle
- Manages event operations, which vary by event, including:
- Budgets, PO's Vendor Management etc.
- Venue contracting, space logistics, F&B
- Event registration and tool development
- Special event organization (networking receptions, entertainment, roundtables, executive events, press briefings, etc
- Speaker and session logistics
- Product demo coordination
- Measures and reports on post event metrics and ROI
- Manages Creative, messaging and positioning of events
- Manages external vendors as needed
Project manages diverse event portfolio and event marketing team.
Project manages diverse portfolio of corporate event types ( seminars, executive roundtables, sponsorships) with specific teams mapped as event type specialists. Drives alignment of messaging and overall strategy; helps to ensure that the right event is delivered to the right audience at the right time. Drives creative thought process and continuous evaluation and refinement of Oracle*s event marketing portfolio. Provides management with reports and analysis on program efficacy for future program selection and budget allocation. Provides effective performance management: set clear goals for all staff, provide regular feedback on performance and conduct a formal appraisal at the conclusion of the fiscal year. Manage the activities of the staff according to overall marketing strategies and budgets. Implement organizational changes in line with changing business and market.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced business skills in area of event production and design. 8 years relevant work experience. Software business management experience. Marketing experience in the IT industry. Proven ability to manage budget, approval processes, resource allocations in terms of both people and money. Professional credentials in Marketing, Academic credentials desirable.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.