Job Location: nationwide
The orchestrates employee engagement activities that support the Customer Solutions Center’s strategic goals. The successful candidate will be an internal change leader dedicated to creating innovative, dynamic employee experiences. He or she will be a creative thinker who is able to both conceptualize and execute a vision. The candidate will also collaborate with sub-department engagement leads to ensure smooth execution of centralized events across the Customer Solutions Center (CSC).
- Conceptualize and manage all large-scale employee engagement events, including the annual incentive conference and Customer Service Week
- Manage quarterly leadership town halls
- Orchestrate site visits by Metlife leaders, and external vendors and partners
- Liaise with partners to support external appearances by CSC leaders
- Introduce innovative engagement processes and tools to enhance the employee experience
- Bring on and manage a platform to foster employee feedback and idea generation
- Provide engagement data to generate insight and create meaningful change, including periodic reporting of participation in the rewards and recognition program
- Provide updates to business leadership regarding project status and the application and implementation of new or revised procedures, processes, and/or initiatives
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, and status reports; and run project meetings
- Collaborate with counterparts across CSC to maintain the engagement calendar and ensure proper coordination
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- 6+ years of professional work experience in employee communications, employee engagement or event marketing roles (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications or Marketing (Preferred)
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Able to wear multiple hats to accomplish a multitude of tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Strong organizational leadership and team collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with ownership of engagement strategies related to this role
- Team-building and relationship management skills
- Creative, positive, engaging, upbeat and can-do attitude
- Proficiency in resource management, MS Word and PowerPoint a plus
Up to 25%
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 49861
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.