- Position Summary:
Serves as a working lead coordinating activities of service employees engaged in cleaning and/ or maintaining facilities of commercial, health care facility, school, residence hall, or other establishments.
- Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the facility for all employees.
- Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides suggestions for increased service or productivity.
- Orients and trains employees.
- Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service, and problem resolution.
- Performs day to day assignments in addition to lead duties.
Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children expects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community.
Qualifications: Position Requirements: Experience:
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity .
Applies basic skills appropriate for the position. May adapt procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to meet the requirements of the positions. Applies knowledge of department policies and procedures, and utilizes a general understanding of other departments' functions. Ability to effectively communicate policies, and/or procedures in a manner easily understood by fellow employees
Degree of Supervision Required:
Works under minimal supervision. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom