Research Medical Center - Kansas City, MO Environmental Services Technician
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life . Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients' health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties.
Are you looking for a place to make a difference with a healthcare system that offers the best resources to not only the community, but also its employees? Apply here today! About Research Medical Center
Research Medical Center has served Kansas City and the surrounding area since 1886-and those years have allowed the 590-bed facility to put down meaningful roots in a community that depends on its acute and outpatient medical care services.
The hospital, which offers medical and health clinic services across three Kansas City locations, including the main campus on Meyer Boulevard, the Research Medical Center Brookside Campus on Rockhill Road and Research Psychiatric Center, a Campus of Research Medical Center on 63rd Street. Research Medical Center features a broad range of highly specialized, state-of-the-art services including a Level I Trauma Center; Cycle IV Chest Pain Center; Neuroscience Institute; Level 1 TCD-designated Stroke Center and the region's first Accredited Primary Stroke Center; TIA Clinic; Grossman Burn Center; Liver and Pancreas Institute of Kansas City; the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Research Medical Center; Obstetrics; Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit; Transplant Institute; and Orthopedics, among others.
Although Research Medical Center receives awards and prestigious recognition from The Joint Commission, the American Heart Association and other high-profile organizations, we don't rest on them-instead, our team members put excellence into action.
Research Medical Center, as part of HCA MidAmerica, does much more than just make an impact on patient lives and the community it serves. Our culture is founded on HCA's tenets of innovation, high-quality care, mutual respect and collaborative teamwork. Our hospital offers career opportunities that challenge, embrace and transform lives. And the unwavering dedication to deliver world-class healthcare is a two-way street: Research Medical Center is committed to its employees and, in turn, employees are committed to its patients and loved ones. Recently named America's Coolest City . Learn more about living in KC . http://www.thinkkc.com/with/HCAMidwest Learn more about working at Research Medical Center: https://youtu.be/Fw3QzBWqv7s?list=PLk-G53deONPl6I_aLN2MJrZKGABPNCyWo Research Medical Center
is currently looking for an Environmental Services Technician . Responsibilities:
- Under moderate supervision must clean and service all areas of the hospital and perform a variety of housekeeping duties to provide a clean, disinfected and sanitized environment for patients, visitors and employees.
- Ability to work as part of a team in an atmosphere that is variable paced low pressure.
- Ability to operate autonomously on a varying set of tasks. Requires mobility and ability to move, lift, push, and pull equipment & supplies.
- Experience: No prior experience required, however, preference will be given to environmental cleaning experience, especially in a healthcare setting.
- Equipment/Machine Skills: Must be able to use all job specific equipment that are required to clean and maintain the facility.
- Other Skills: Must be able to read and write, and follow oral and written instructions.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom