Lee's Summit Medical Center
is a full-service acute care facility serving Lee's Summit and surrounding areas. The 64-bed advanced technology facility is both an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. All services are supported by a medical staff of over 300 physicians representing 40 specialties, by over 500 highly trained staff members and more than 100 volunteers. Lee's Summit Medical Center excels in customer service, ranked as #9 out of 170 hospitals in HCA for customer satisfaction. We are Offering a $1,000 Sign-on Bonus!!!!
The position requires that a clean sanitary and safe environment be maintained for all patients, visitors and employees. Under direct supervision of the Environmental Services manager, the patient area cleaner is responsible for:
- Maintaining a clean and sterile environment.
- May be responsible to ensure floor restoration and maintenance is completed.
- Must be able to interpret appropriate information, observations and verbal communication from staff.
- Need to identify patients requirements and needs.
- Provides service describe for unit/area/department polices and procedures, cleaning frequency and strict isolation practices as needed.
Job qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English preferred
- 1-2 years housekeeping experience in a healthcare or hospital setting preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom