Work Schedule: PRN (As Needed/Varies) POSTION SUMMARY :
Under the supervision of Environmental Services supervisor, Environmental Services attendant is responsible for environmental cleaning and disinfecting. Performs a variety of routine cleaning functions in assigned area to maintain a sanitary, attractive and orderly condition.Qualifications: POSITION QUALIFICATIONS : Experience:
- At least two to six months of experience as Housekeeping attendant.
- Hospital experience preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and follow instructions
- Must be able to stand or walk for prolonged periods of time throughout the day.
- Must be able to squat occasionally.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, and reach frequently.
- May be exposed to changes of temperature or humidity occasionally.
- Will be exposed to dust, fumes or gases occasionally.
- Will be near moving machinery occasionally.
- May be required to work from heights and to climb ladders.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 24 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to push or pull up to 35 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Performs tasks that involve no exposure to blood, body fluids or tissues, but employment may require performing unplanned.
- Category A tasks as defined by the Blood Borne pathogen Exposure Plan.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom