Putnam Community Medical Center
is hiring a EVS Worker
to join a dynamic team and top notch facility in Housekeeping!
A 99-bed, acute care facility, located at 611 Zeagler Drive, in Palatka, provides the latest technology with the assurance of highly trained, caring professionals to the residents of Putnam County. The hospital serves North Central Florida with a full complement of quality healthcare services while maintaining cost-effectiveness.
The hospital provides individualized care directed to the specific needs of each patient. Putnam Community Medical Center offers an Intensive/Critical Care Unit, Step-Down Care Unit, Cardiac Cath Lab, medical and surgical units, family birthplace center, and a 24-hour emergency department. We also provide inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services. BASIC FUNCTION:
- Support PCMC's hallmarks of service excellence and quality for all job responsibilities
- Under the direction of the EVS manager and or the EVS Supervisor the EVS Aide performs a variety of duties including: discharge room cleaning, occupied patient room cleaning, isolation room cleaning, general office cleaning and cleaning of all of the ancillary areas of the hospital, and outer buildings.
Qualifications: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED Education
- Consistently deliver the best in customer service and patient care. As a team member, demonstrate respect, dignity, kindness and empathy in each encounter with patients, families, visitors and other employees
- Disinfects and cleans the facility following the CDC, OSHA and Infection Control Guidelines. To insure the esthetic and aseptic standards are met throughout the facility.
- Cleans and disinfects public areas, nutrition rooms, waiting areas, utility rooms, med rooms, offices, conference rooms, physician dictation areas, nurse's stations, ancillary areas of the facility and grounds
- Greets patients upon entering the room, smiles and maintains an even voice level being respectful of the patient's privacy and needs
: High school diploma or equivalent preferred Experience
: Six months of hospital cleaning preferred, housekeeping experience needed
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus