The Analyst is responsible for all program analysis, data collection, and reporting. The primary role of the Analyst is to collect and analyze data for ongoing evaluation regarding impact of field activities. He/she provides strategic and operation insights to managers and Client to aid in program operational and field decision making processes. Additionally, the Business Analyst is responsible for continuous improvement of program operating procedures and technology in support of the client's evolving needs.
* Execution and Analysis
* Analyze program initiatives to develop, measure, and report on key performance metrics
* Work with program and field management to establish reporting processes
* Analyze market competition and field coverage activities
* Provide management support by identifying trends and developing strategies to assist management in decision making processes
* Develop new processes to improve program execution efficiency
* Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
* Create program and business executive summaries
* Create and maintain all account list and field personnel data
* Maintain and update the Master Store List
* Identify, plan and define future enhancements
* Strong business acumen including problem solving, critical thinking and collaboration across multiple functions and departments
* Ability to build relationships across all levels of employees, including senior manager level relationships with retail partners
* Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation/facilitation
* Strong business and industry acumen (retail preferred)
* Demonstrated operational and process development skills
* Working knowledge with internet and web based data collection and reporting
Education and Work Experience:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing and at least 3 years of sales experience preferred
* Strong communication skills: verbal, written, and listening
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook) and ability to learn proprietary software applications
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.