Do you have determination, flexibility, and initiative along with a keen attention to detail and focus? We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Executive Business Administrator to provide support to the Americas TZ Lead and WW Incubation Lead within the WW Dynamics group. If you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment and are passionate about your role as a business support professional – we’d like to learn more about you.
As an Executive Business Administrator, you will work in close partnership with the Business Manager and other members of the WW team to provide seamless support. The position requires someone who has excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills along with the ability to work at the Microsoft executive level. The ability to work successfully under pressure in a fast-paced team environment, build and maintain effective working relationships, accommodate diverse working styles and be fair and unbiased are essential to success in this role, along with attention to detail and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
The right individual for this job must be willing to step in wherever help is needed and will provide direction to a team of global admins to ensure a divided workload and dynamic administrative support to the entire organization. The ability to clearly prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously within a global and cross-organizational team is essential.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Executive calendar management Domestic and international travel logistics, trip preparation.
• Expense reporting.
• Managing close working relationships with key business stakeholders/leaders in the associated orgs.
• Work closely with GMs Business Manager and VPs support team to deliver Rhythm of the Business and people processes - including Business reviews, Connects, Rewards discussions, All-Hands meetings, and other key discussions.
• Developing an understanding of what is critical to the business, allowing you to make the appropriate decisions which impact the GMs time.
• Schedule and implement the GMs staff meetings, events and off-sites
• Judgment in dealing with confidential information and ensuring accurate and timely distribution of information.
• Maintaining and publishing organizational charts, contact lists, org level aliases and distribution groups.
• Oversee all aspects of the administrative tools such as Headtrax, MyOrder and Manager Self Service to oversee and act as the information champion for such data.
• Provide leadership, direction and potentially training to members of a vendor EA team
• International Travel and overtime may be required.
• Other daily admin tasks as needed.
•1+ Years of Executive Administration Experience.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 5-7 years of high level administrative experience supporting a senior executive.
• Strong experience leading a Global Admin team preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, OneNote.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, anticipatory, and written communications skills.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at once, in addition to dealing with ambiguity.
• Solid problem-solving skills.
• Must be assertive, have a high level of integrity, and consistently demonstrate a positive, “can-do” attitude with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive material with tact and professionalism.
• Eager and able to work effectively under pressure with short time constraints and in relatively ambiguous and complex situations, as well as the ability to adjust direction in response to changing work situations.
• Able to work successfully in a Global team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside group, and accommodate working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals and groups.
• Knowledge of corporate organization and ability to navigate it; knowledge of departmental business practices and tools is required.
• BA/BS degree preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.