We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to the US Enterprise Commercial Segment CVP. This executive leads the US Enterprise Commercial team, which is Microsoft’s largest Enterprise Commercial geographic market, and is responsible for the US Sales Organization. The executive assistant will report to and support the CVP as well as interface with internal organizations (US and World Wide) as well as external customers. This position requires someone who is highly organized, has excellent communication skills and follow-through, can use good judgment, set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. The leader is looking for a forward thinker, who is highly motivated and will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage and maintain CVP’s complex calendar on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis to ensure accurate scheduling and organization.
• Work in partnership with the CVP and Chief of Staff to make decisions regarding scheduling and maximizing the CVP?s time and performance objectives. This includes coordinating domestic and international travel, when needed
• Manage budgets and expenses in a compliant and timely manner.
• May take on responsibilities for prioritization and communication management around email and social networking.
• Work closely with CVP’s Chief of Staff to deliver Rhythm of the Business processes
• Coordinate CVP’s staff meetings, events and off-sites, including agenda management, meeting logistics, and material preparation.
• Manage and maintain team aliases and prepare reports for the CVP
• Create a fun and teamwork environment across the Admin Community in 10 Regions, as well as participate in hiring and motivating any additional vendor based admins
• Manage department headcount information and review process including maintaining and publishing organizational chart and contact lists, and processing personnel status changes and employee requisitions.
• Arranging team morale events and/or broader Segment -wide events.
The successful individual will possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum 5-7 years of high level administrative and project management experience supporting a senior executive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, anticipatory, and written communications skills.
• Ability to make independent decisions and to juggle multiple projects at once, in addition to dealing with ambiguity.
• Solid project-management and problem-solving skills.
• Must be assertive and have a high level of integrity and consistently demonstrate a positive can-do attitude with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive material with tact and professionalism.
• Eager and able to work effectively under pressure with short time constraints and in relatively ambiguous and complex situations, as well as the ability to adjust direction in response to changing work situations.
• Able to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside group with varying levels of collaborators and accommodate working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals and groups.
• Knowledge of corporate organization and ability to navigate it and knowledge of departmental business practices and tools is required.
• Experience managing administrative professionals, contractors, and vendors strongly preferred.
• Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio. Knowledge of internal Microsoft tools such as Headtrax, MS Expense, Travel, MS Market, etc. a plus.
• BS/BA degree preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.