The Executive Admin / Office Manager is a critical member of PepsiCo's Premium Nutrition business unit, and enables the efficient day-to-day operations of this highly entrepreneurial multi-functional business team, plays an ambassador role presenting the team to the broader PepsiCo organization provides a service orientation to the team that raises the capability of the entire team, and contributes to the positive culture of the team. This role reports to the VP/General Manager who leads the Premium Nutrition organization is located in Monrovia, California.
The Premium Nutrition business unit is a dedicated multi-functional team with a mission to nurture the future of the PepsiCo Beverages portfolio by developing and growing premium, trend-forward, healthy beverage brands that generate incremental sources of revenue for PepsiCo. This team uniquely focuses on brands in the emerging/better-for-you nutrition space and nurtures a more entrepreneurial yet savvy approach to brand building and business delivery. Today's portfolio exceeds $800MM in gross sales. This position includes the following duties:
- Day-to-day Executive Administrative support: Manages the complex appointment and meeting calendar of 2 VP/GMs as well as coordinating on-site meeting logistics (2 VP/GMs, Finance, Supply Chain, R&D). Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas. Complete Travel & Expense reports on time with adherence to appropriate policies for 2 VP/GMs on site.
- Works with senior executive support peers throughout PepsiCo on calendars, meetings, logistics and have access to sensitive/confidential executive material
- Coordination and key point person for all Executive communication, meetings and visits to Monrovia with PepsiCo headquarters in Chicago and NY and a breadth of external guests.
- Coordinate new hire on-boarding support for Exec, Finance, Supply Chain and R&D.
- Manages organizational Townhall monthly meeting agendas, coordinating topics, owning the welcomes/announcements section and providing materials in advance of meetings for out of town employees/attendees to feel connected to Monrovia.
- Manages the Premium Nutrition business team calendar, including weekly updates from the cross-functional team leader, and manages the weekly Leadership Team meeting agendas
- Supports ad hoc venturing project needs for VP/GM, including product ordering, light data analysis, etc.
- Be current on PepsiCo organizational changes, understand the role and function of various PepsiCo support resources and help the Premium Nutrition leadership team navigate the broader PepsiCo organization and systems.
Qualifications/Requirements Job Qualifications:
- Day-to-day contact with Building Management & Porter to identify and resolve on-going building needs (light bulbs, AC/heat/power, keys, fire drills, etc.). Routinely walks the space to identify issues that require attention.
- Manage Receptionist to ensure a welcoming & secure presence for all employees and visitors to NEB as well as the timely completion of the Receptionist's office tasks, including:
- Product ordering, shipping, office supplies and office maintenance.
- Ensure housekeeping delivers on their scope of work across all NEB office spaces
- Arranges for needed ad hoc services (carpet cleaning, refrigerator clean up, deeper cleans), including completion of tasks.
- Proactively follow-up on all outstanding office tasks to ensure completion and communicate status to team.
- Key contact with building landlords and PepsiCo Real Estate team. Responsible for any office space changes/build outs.
- Building management oversight and management of all office keys/key FOBs, org charts, phone numbers/contact lists and on-premise operations manuals.
- Primary liaison with IT to support team with technology (coordination of conference room technology, internet services, video conference, managing the printers, phones, and other office mechanical issues, server back-up, etc.)
- Manages and secures Receptionist/front-desk backup coverage.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate/Bachelor degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and team spirited. Willingness to be flexible and assist others in the department and across the broader PepsiCo organization.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with an attention to detail and a focus on creating more efficient and cost-effective work processes or solutions
- Previous successful experience managing others
- Inquisitive and interested to learn about new things/ new approaches
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks at the same time to successful completion
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.