New Executive Administrative Assistant temp-to-hire role available for immediate start!
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Executive Administrative Assistant in the Joliet, IL area. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As an Executive Administrative Assistant you will perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers.
If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
For the Procurement Group
- Mail sorting
- Filing orders
- Invoice issues for SOE expenses
- Late order tracking
- Order lunches
- Schedule training room for sales managers
- Source cases for repackaging
- COA requests
- Orders coffee
For the HR Group
- Maintains tracking records for various HR related activities (leave reports, discipline tracking and bidding tracking)
- Audits, assigns and tracks employee locker assignments
- File employee forms
- Maintains grievance records and Excel database
- Creates and maintains employee corrective action database
- Creates and maintains employee training records in central database
- Coordinate leaves of absence administration with Liberty Mutual
- Schedules meeting rooms for training and interviews
- Prepares new hire packets and maintains employee filing
- Update and administer the visitor kiosk
- Create or edit PowerPoint presentations that are uploaded to site TV monitors
- Coordinate Joliet employee events such as, United Way activities, holiday parties or recognition events
Assist first time visitors with travel and accommodation recommendations
- High school diploma
- 1 - 3 years of experience providing support to executive leadership or to multiple individuals in a department
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to support a 24/7 operation
- Microsoft suite
- Strong written and oral communication
- Strong organization skills
- 1 year experience working in a manufacturing environment
- 1 year experience supporting executive leadership
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Executive Administrative Assistant job in Joliet, IL or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.