Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Executive Administrative Assistant in our Cambridge office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As an Executive Administrative Assistant working on the Portfolio Leadership team, you will be empowered to interact with a variety of cross-functional teams and provide organizational support to functional leaders , and a typical day will include:
- Performs high-level administrative and office support responsibilities for assigned leader and leadership team
Qualifications: EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Coordinates documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.
- Uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point to track, document, report data, and maintain web pages
- Reviews documents and proofreads work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards
- Arranges travel for the team or department; completes expense reports in a timely manner
- Collects, reviews, enters, and formats accurate data into spreadsheets, databases and other electronic tools
- Interfaces and communicates with internal and external customers; directs people to the appropriate resources
- Researches solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with input from direct supervisor
- Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, consultants, and suppliers; submits documentation and enters request for payments into accounting system; responds to inquiries from accounts payable and payees
- Participates in the development and maintenance of improvement processes; actively participates in self- and team audits and resulting process improvements
- Develops a strong network within the department; draws on network to answer questions, solve problems, and successfully execute responsibilities
- Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities
- Performs other duties as required
- High school diploma/GED required. Associates degree preferred
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- Minimal travel as required for the work, primarily for meetings
Empowering Our People to Shine
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com
. Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.