Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing administrative support to senior management and staff. Coordinates multiple projects; orchestrates meetings, researches agenda items, analyzes data, and compiles reports. Maintains necessary office supplies and ensures various equipment is properly configured, installed, and maintained. Works with moderate
supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Provides administrative and clerical support including correspondence, typing, filing, research, and various projects.
- Practices good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality of sensitive information regarding department activities.
- Creates intricate spreadsheets, Word documents, and/or PowerPoint presentations.
- Screens and directs incoming phone calls.
- Handles maintenance of all office equipment.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer