Executive Administrative Assistant
Posted: December 23, 2016
Reference ID: 1720535577
Adecco Group has an immediate opening for a position as an Executive Administrative Assistant-San Francisco CA
Executive Administrative Assistant-San Francisco CA
$25.00-32.86 (depending on experience)
01/02/2017 to 07/31/2017
The Executive Administrative at client will be responsible for supporting two to three Vice Presidents within IT. This position requires initiative, attention to detail, ability to learn quickly, manage internal and external relationships, work with senior executives (local and remote), and amazing communication skills. This is a great opportunity for a smart, motivated, go-getter who is passionate about delivering value in a fast pace, collaborative environment.
• Laser focus at providing executive administrative and operational support for two IT Vice Presidents, and light support for two Directors.
• Deliver on expected services, learn respective executives and anticipates unspoken needs. Key tasks include:
o Calendar management
o Expense reporting
o Visa and travel arrangements for domestic and international
o Events planning and coordination for local and remote locations (multi-location all hands, site townhalls, fun/team building events, volunteer events)
o Customer (internal and external) interface (schedule meetings, follow up).
o Seating/Cube assignment and monthly audit for local and remote locations
• Partner with other IT Executive Admins to support global IT-wide meetings and events
• Strong global meeting coordination using audio/visual technology (including Google Hangout, Chrombox, Go-To-Meeting, Go-To-Webinar, Webex, Intercall)
• Create and maintain respective executive's distribution lists and chatter group membership.
• Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Proven ability to manage assignments, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
• Use initiative and judgment within established guidelines to complete assignments.
• Meet and Coordinate with Account Executives, Strategic Sourcing, and Vendors for IT Executive to attend Customer Meetings, Executive Briefing Events, Conference Speaking Engagements (incl. Dreamforce), and Supplier Quarterly Business Reviews.
• Be the vibe manager for supported functions. Responsible to organize site townhalls, fun activities, and volunteer events.
• Be the owner for overall IT Seating in San Francisco and coordinate with EA team to ensure seating is up to date. SME for real estate seating system (Serraview)
• Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
• Incredibly bright, high energy individual, with a passion to learn and contribute.
• Strong team work skills; and a strong ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively with all personalities.
• Always present with a sense of humor.
• Ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs.
• Coordinate multi-site events with local offices team mates and ensure success with video and audio connectivity
• Strong relationship management skills. Establish and strengthen relationships with other EAs within IT and across salesforce to get things done better and faster.
• Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
• Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, Gcal, Google Sites, Google Groups, Google Drive, SerraView, Concur, Coupa, Planview, and Chatter skills.
• Strong communication -- oral and written.
• Previous experience supporting senior executives.
• Previous experience supporting executive locally and remotely.
• 5+ years of applicable work experience.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Experience working in Technology organization preferred.
Internal Salesforce experience or experience with the Client application preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Order Executive Administrative Assistant-San Francisco CA position should- APPLY NOW!
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled