Power Power Generation Services
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world's largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Executive Administrative Assistant
Administration and Support
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
As a member of the Power Services integration team, this role will serve as Executive Admin in support of the Power Services Integration Leader and team.
* Provide full administrative support for Power Services Integration Leader, and integration team in Atlanta
* Organize and manage daily calendar for Integration Leader, including meeting schedule
* Interacting with all levels of managers and assistants
* Make travel arrangements, coordinate travel agendas, and settle Travel and Living expenses where requested
* Create and organize the staff meetings for team, including coordinating meeting logistics & event details
* Organize frequency of staff calls for the team
* Complete all administrative activities related to staffing as needed including scheduling interviews, coordinating candidate travel, onboarding new hires (assets, equipment, desk space)
* Support other admins as required to manage workload and telephone coverage
* Coordinate meetings for any on-site and off-site meetings, up to and including agenda preparation, speaker coordination, and meeting planning
* Manage purchase orders and efficiently execute PO process
* Develop, implement and manage facility and maintenance requests, orders for supplies, etc
* College graduate or high school diploma
* Minimum of 4 years of executive administration experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
* Experience in scheduling and coordinating large company events, including staff meetings
* Ability to build relationships, trust, and interface effectively across multiple levels of the organization
* Ability to navigate effectively in a matrix environment
* Strong organization and efficiency skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to manage large and multiple priorities through to completion
* Clear, concise and articulate communication skills - verbal, written and listening
* Able to take on adhoc assigned tasks, work flexible hours as required
* Self-sufficient and self-motivated
* Works with little supervision, identifies opportunities and executes on projects to improve organization and efficiency of manager and team
* Team Player: Interfaces with wide array of individuals, balances multiple tasks and maintains positive attitude and energy
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@geconnections
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.