& Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for an Executive
Administrative Assistant. This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of
Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science --
bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and
well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of
Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a
billion people every day, throughout the world.
$70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most
comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well
as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and
medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson &
Johnson operating companies employing approximately 127,000 people and with
products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the
Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive
administrative support to the Head of HR Consumer Medical Devices. They will support senior
management and executives, many with a high sense of urgency linked to critical
business issues. They will coordinate and track budget and expenses and manage
department purchases. They will interact
with senior management on a day-to-day basis, handling very confidential
documents and materials, and as such, must maintain strict
Primary responsibilities include:
- Collaborate frequently with Executive Management
and their assistants to solve complex problems regarding project, department or
- Exercise independent discretion and sound judgment
to independently assess and resolve complex situations/problems, and respond to
frequently shifting priorities.
- Focus on building effective relationships and
trusted partnerships with Executive Management and their teams.
- Manage agreements and contracts with outside
consultants and contracts; establish PO’s and work agreements per J&J
- Arrange outside employee and vendor/visitor
- Manage staff calendars, updating monthly
- Assemble and manage meeting presentations through
WebEx and/or Global Connect.
- Draft memorandums, correspondence, and/or
- Schedule meetings through Outlook, secure
call-in numbers, prepare meeting agendas and manage attendance registration and
- Arrange domestic and international travel,
complete travel expense reports, and manage logistics of travel-related
- A minimum of a High School diploma is
- A minimum of 6 years of advanced
administrative/executive experience required.
Experience supporting VP’s is preferred.
- Ability to partner and work cooperatively with
all levels from Executive Leadership and Senior Management is required.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and
discretion to independently assess and resolve complex situations/problems is
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented,
able to manage multiple projects/tasks to meet deadlines with minimal
supervision is required.
- Customer and employee focused is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills including word
processing, spreadsheets, executive presentations, and database applications is
- Familiarity and comfort using internal systems
for travel, purchase orders, service request management and internal portals is
- Able to demonstrate resiliency and high
productivity in a fast paced environment is required.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills is
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function