Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an Executive Administrative Assistant to be based out of New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing support to 2 VP’s (the Worldwide VP of Global Sales Strategy and Revenue Growth Management and the VP of Global e-Commerce, and supporting team). The Executive Assistant will:
• Perform advanced administrative duties: to maintain a complex and changeable global calendar covering all time zones, arrange meetings (all logistical details, leadership across multiple time zones, technology, etc.), answer telephones, schedule international and domestic travel including frequent applications of travel visa, handle/prepare documents of a highly confidential and sensitive nature, execute consistent and precise follow-up by ensuring issues are resolved and projects completed, expense management, purchasing and mail.
• Present a professional and welcoming presence.
• Exercise sound judgment and discretion, maintain strictest confidentiality, independently assess and resolve complex situations/problems, and have the flexibility to respond to shifting priorities with great frequency.
• Possess strong knowledge of and demonstrated ability with computers and associated office software programs and serve as the Vice-President's proxy with respect to various financial and human resources systems.
• Demonstrate leadership and strong collaboration with Administrative colleagues within Human Resources community and the Corporation.
• Minimum High School diploma required
• A minimum of 6 years of advanced administrative experience is required.
• In depth experience in supporting an international level executive required.
• Prior CPG experience preferred
• Experience supporting a sales organization preferred
• Experience coordinating international travel (including visas) required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to properly draft and edit meeting agendas, correspondence and presentations and interface with senior leaders required.
• Very strong organizational skills, excellent judgment and reasoning abilities, able to solve problems proactively and with independent discretion, exemplary customer service skills, flexibility, ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously, and the ability to work with independence and minimal supervision, exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others, including other Executive admins required.
• Present in a professional manner at all times; be detail-oriented, thorough and accurate, be customer and employee focused, demonstrate resiliency and high productivity in a fast paced environment required.
• Demonstrated team player with sense of urgency and a record of proactively taking initiative as appropriate and must handle confidential matters requiring discretion required.
• Experience working with Ariba required.
• Experience with expense reporting required.
• Experience working with Sharepoint, Workday, OurSource, and expense reporting (i.e. Concur) processes preferred.
• Experience making international and domestic travel arrangements, and coordinating on/offsite meetings are required.
• This position will be based in New Brunswick but may require up to 10% travel.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.