Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for an Executive Administrative Assistant in Fremont, California.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Provides complete administrative and clerical support to Global Head of Health Technology, which may include but not limited to personal secretarial, clerical and administrative support, such as preparing correspondence in final form, maintaining files and records, scheduling appointments and travel, and so on. Also coordinates and assists in preparing associated business reports.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Compile executive briefing materials for external partner meetings
- Plan and organize (prepare agenda, develop key talking points, etc.) leadership events such as executive meetings and off-sites, and all-hands meetings
- Communicate directly (both verbally and in writing) with executive management, partners, and others on behalf of the Global Head of Health Tech, on substantive matters related to active initiatives
- Greet visiting executives from partners, vendors, press and others, on behalf of the Global Head of Health Tech
- Partner with J&J Communications team to support the Global Head’s internal and external communications, ensuring s/he is prepared for media engagements, speaking roles, company meetings, etc.
- Process all communications, including phone calls, email, correspondence, mail, and faxes.
- Makes ad hoc delegation decisions on communications and implements them.
- Manages a highly complex business calendar with a keen sense of prioritization and time management to ensure maximum effectiveness of time use by the Global Head.
- Collects and consolidates management data/reports from each functional area in order to track performance against corporate strategy.
- Organizes confidential files, manages relevant data, and maintains accurate records.
- Coordinates all travel arrangements for Global Head and others as needed and processes all expense reports on time.
- Tracks action items and follows up activities of direct reports and other staff on behalf of the Global Head.
• Education: High School/Secondary Education or Equivalent
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience related experience (executive administrative experience in the technology industry)
• Proven expert using MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Experience effectively collaborating with internal and external business partners; including executive leaders and Board of Directors
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have excellent prioritization, organizational, and decision-making skills
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function