About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Executive Administrative Assistant I provide highly skilled, diversified, confidential and administrative support of an executive nature to a senior executive of a Company division, performing complex and technical activities requiring considerable discretion and independent judgment. Works with persons at all levels of the company, as well as external organizations and customers and handles highly confidential materials. Facilitates management details and serves as an intermediary with important delegated administrative functions to relieve executives of administrative responsibilities and details. May supervise various offices administrative and support personnel. Coordinates and facilitates high-level executive functions with wide latitude for independent judgment. Assists with numerous highly confidential functions including merger & acquisition early stage meetings and due diligence document organization. Compiles, formats, prepares and distributes Board of Directors and Committee meeting materials, minutes and records. Job Requirements • Schedules appointments and coordinates arrangements for meetings, conferences and travel.
• Answers telephone, screens calls, takes messages and receives visitors.
• Prepares, composes and types letters, memos and other Company correspondence; maintains correspondence file; types confidential information.
• Organizes mail and other paperwork; determines appropriate recipient; responds independently when appropriate; calls attention to priorities.
• Establishes and maintains highly confidential files and records.
• Researches information and prepares data and special reports, providing analysis and summarizing data. Conducts special projects as assigned.
• Compiles and formats reporting for Board of Directors and subcommittees. Prepares and distributes Board and subcommittee meeting minutes and records.
• Acts with authority on administrative functions in the absence of supervisor. Provides divisional and departmental administrative coordination. May supervise various offices administrative and support personnel, assigning, prioritizing and monitoring work.
• Communicates and coordinates with internal departments, outside organizations and customers in order to resolve issues and concerns and to relieve executive of administrative details.
• Uses tact, discretion and judgment in all communications.
• Organizes work flow through supervisor's office. Coordinates with other division and department administrative staff.
• Maintains procedures and other manuals as needed.
• May provide administrative support to other departments, functions and areas as necessary.
• Coordinates facilities issues. Qualifications • Associate's degree and/or Bachelor's degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below.
• 3-5 Years of related experience.
• Exceptional clerical and administrative skills.
• Knowledge of division organization, terminology and operations.
• Ability to work independently.
• Strong organizational skills, with ability to keep others focused, on task and efficient.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• PC skills, including proficiency with spreadsheets, reporting tools and presentation software. Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Mount Laurel
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.