Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.Key Responsibilities
- Uses extensive knowledge of the Executive's priorities and business practices to directly respond to daily issues/requests as authorized.
- Maintains individual calendars (electronic) and with little Executive input schedules/re-schedules appointments and meetings, using knowledge and judgment of the Executives priorities and business practices/procedures.
- Routinely executes special research with a variety of difficulties or continuous research and data analysis tasks and prepares reports/recommendations.
- Collects and prepares information for CEO or President to use in discussions/meetings with executive staff and outside individuals with limited supervision.
- Makes high level contacts of a complex nature inside and outside the company with limited supervision.
- Receives, organizes, distributes and organizes daily mail, and immediately deals with issues/requests on behalf of the CEO or President (as authorized), including decisions to delegate correspondence for others to reply.
- Drafts correspondence on behalf of the CEO or President and replies personally to some correspondence as authorized.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- High School Diploma/GED
- 10 - 15 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.