The Executive Administrator will provide administrative support to Visa's Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) and his staff. The position will be based at Visa's Austin, Texas office. The Executive Administrator is an integral member of the team and will help to enhance the effectiveness of the CP0 as well as facilitate the efficient functioning of the department. RESPONSIBILITIES
Administrative support and coordination duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Actively managing the CPO's calendar. In addition to basic scheduling functions, also anticipating and prioritizing the CPO's scheduling needs based on his/her deadlines and deliverables. This will require coordination with leaders and other stakeholders both internal and external to Strategic Sourcing & Finance.
- Proactively managing and coordinating recurring and ongoing activities that involve the Finance leaders, including monthly CFO reporting, department head meetings, organization chart, PTO calendar, and other activities that require participation across the department head leadership team.
- Proofreading and formatting business documents or broad communications for overall professional writing style and proper grammar.
- Converting concepts and ideas from discussions into presentation materials that can be used to analyze information or make business decisions.
- Coordinating logistical arrangements for broader Strategic Sourcing & Finance activities including All-Hands meetings and other staff events.
- Managing NA Chief Financial Officer's budget including booking travel, processing expense reports, monitoring purchasing card spend, and procurement of supplies.
- Managing logistics related to scheduling internal training sessions or recurring quarterly meetings, registering for offsite training courses, publishing information on internal websites, and ensuring successful onboarding of new employees.
- General administrative support duties, including but not limited to managing multiple email inboxes, email distribution lists, file organization, scanning, copying, and managing offsite document storage.
About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
- 5+ years administrative experience supporting a senior executive of a global team. Experience in a public accounting firm or fast-paced finance organization is highly valued.
- Strong command of English language and grammar. Proofreading experience a plus.
- Highest moral and ethical character. Experience working with confidential information.
- Highly proactive. Takes ownership to anticipate needs and adept at managing up and downstream to ensure deliverables are met timely and accurately.
- Customer service focused, takes initiative to add value, and collaborates in a manner that holds team success top-of-mind.
- Fluencyor developing fluency wtih Workday modules
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize work with strong attention to detail, even with frequent interruptions.
- Advanced level PowerPoint preferred with solid experience in developing presentations. Advanced level Word and proficiency in Excel and Outlook.
- Ability and openness to actively use different internal systems (e.g. Oracle iProcurement, Oracle iExpense) and technology to complete tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively with all levels.
- Must demonstrate positive and helpful demeanor.
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.