Visa's Innovation & Strategic Partnerships (I&SP) is a global client facing organization that sets Visa's public innovation agenda, develops commercial partnerships with industry leading brands and platform providers, and promotes hands on incubation and rapid prototyping to demonstrate the art of the possible for clients and partners. Job Description
Based in our San Francisco, CA office, the Executive Administrative Assistant will provide executive support for the teams of the Senior Vice President-IoT and the Vice President - PMO / Operations.
This dynamic role is the chance to join the I&SP team at Visa which is an integral part of Visa's
Innovation agenda. This unique and versatile role will engage with the teams to ensure their effectiveness as well as broaden their scope to ensure that the organization is running effectively. There will be occasional collaboration with other members of the administrative team within I&SP. Specific Responsibilities
- This position will involve managing a complex executive calendar that includes scheduling meetings and travel, video conferences, trainings (off-site and/or internal), and group events
- Maintaining a flexible and proactive attitude with an innate ability to anticipate needs and tackle challenges with ease.
- Drafting correspondence and developing/updating documents (Excel spreadsheets, Powerpoint presentations, etc.), managing global distribution lists for the organization, calendaring meetings, and exude professionalism with highly confidential information.
- Coordinating extensive travel itineraries (airline and hotel reservations), processing expense reports and making logistical arrangements for meetings on behalf of executive team.
- Provide back-up assistance to other administrative team members as needed.
- Serveas a first point of contact for executive and developing systems to prioritize executive's time and activities
- Preparing meeting materials including assisting with the creation of presentations, handouts and other related materials as well as printing, binding and collating of materials
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside clients
- Act as a liaison, creative problem solver, and facilitator in managing support responsibilities
- Act as a lead on the facilitating and coordination of communications and administrative procedures across the team
- Coordinating conference/meeting room set-up, ordering catering, and making logistical arrangements
- Support ad hoc projects as needed for the executive such as employee rewards programs and the creation of functional org charts
- A Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) and 8+ years of administrative experience required, preferably in a global, public company
- Must have experience in navigating support of an executive in a fast-paced and demanding work environment. The ideal candidate should have ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside clients.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with little or no supervision with a demonstrated ability to
multi-task, respond to needs quickly and efficiently, and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail.
- Can-do attitude; must be proactive and solution-oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate the needs of the executive and team with strong focus on
customer service, team player mentality and an ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work well under pressure and respond to tight deadlines
- Fully proficient on all Microsoft products including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. Workday experience a plus.
- Position is located in Visa's SF office
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.