Under general supervision of the Manager, Administrative Services within the facility coordinates the activities of all office associates within the facility to ensure that duties are performed in a timely efficient and professional manner and consistent with Company policies and procedures. Generally responsible for four (4) or more of the following functional areas: General Office Accounting Customer Service Human Resources and/or Data Processing.
- Directs the workflow trains and monitors the performance of office associates to ensure accurate and timely completion of daily duties and responsibilities.
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as telephone answering requisitioning of supplies and filing to ensure accurate and timely completion of projects.
- Recommends changes in operating procedures as needed to facilitate smooth functioning of all office operations.
- Administers or provides back up support for a variety of functions within the facility.
- Works directly with accounting and may perform some accounting functions such as reviewing reports and billing in order to ensure that the accounting activities are in accordance with Company policies and procedures; may perform other special accounting projects.
- Works directly with customer service or may perform some customer service functions to ensure that all customer service activities are running smoothly such as problematic situations keeping abreast of new product or sales information and directing the workflow of customer service associates in the absence of supervisor or manager.
- Supports and complies with all appropriate policies procedures safety rules and regulations.
- Supports and promotes the maintenance of a safe accident free and healthy work environment.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration accountancy sales marketing computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires a minimum of four (4) years directly related and progressively responsible experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to train motivate and direct the work of others
- Excellent problem solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Adept at handling sensitive and confidential situations
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word Excel and PowerPoint
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.