Come join the Self Employed Business Segment Team as an Executive Assistant. We are looking for a collaborative, creative problem-solver with a passion for innovation and team work to join our team.
- Manage departmental executive and senior manager's calendar(s), travel, meetings and/or daily schedules.
- Interact cross-functionally with departments, employees, vendors or customers in need of meeting with department leaders.
- Provide timely response to emails, voice-mails, and written correspondence on behalf of manager.
- Budget reports tracked and reconciled with department spending; manager informed
- Liaison to corporate offices and/or other business units/functional groups.
- Ensure a high level of service and accuracy in answering questions for employees and vendors.
- Maintain and/or create accurate databases to track departmental information.
- Assist with organizational chart maintenance for functional group or business unit.
- Research and analyze data within the context of a project, departmental needs, or company direction and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Communicate clearly at multiple levels and with diverse audiences.
- Effectively organize and maintain the business environment for department/manager.
- Handle multiple tasks while being flexible as priorities and focus can change rapidly.
- Proficient in a suite of standard office software and operation of office equipment.
- Fundamental project management experience, including development of basic project plans and successful execution.
- Event planning to include support for large meetings, off-sites and team motivation events.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Experience managing high volumes of emails and phone calls.
- Proven experience working in a fast-pace environment while providing superior service levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proactive, take ownership, respond quickly, and have excellent follow through skills.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. Experience working in a corporate communication team a plus.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Talent Development Training Coordinator Executive Assistant Executive Assistant Senior Executive Assistant Senior Executive Assistant See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.