Come join the Intuit Team as an Executive Assistant. Responsibilities:
- Provides high-level administrative assistance to Directors, VP, CEO, or Founder
- May provide primary support to more than one leader
- Uses discretion in handling details of a highly confidential and sensitive nature that if released, could have legal, financial or public risks
- Applies skills and analytical knowledge acquired through experience to perform the more complex duties of the position
- Works under limited supervision and executes own work planning. Initiates appropriate action to resolve routine to moderately complex problems
- Escalates issues to senior leader when appropriate
- Prepares sensitive information for use in discussions and meetings within the organization and with outside individuals
- Prepares presentation materials and compiles special reports, letters, and memos, using various software tools such as the Microsoft Office Suite
- May be responsible for typical deliverables described in the Administrative Assistant and Executive Assistant profiles
- Demonstrated Leadership mindset in prior roles-ability to influence culture/environment around them
- Anticipatory-must be able to plan ahead and identify unforeseen needs
- Adaptability- Embrace change and pivot when changes arise
- Problem solving orientation- Identify and solve problems with creative and innovative solutions
- Perseverance-ability to see things through completion regardless of obstacles
- Cultural steward-Brings an element of fun and caring to the workplace
- Learning mindset-is naturally curious and is interested in broad exposure and interaction outside of core administrative duties. Wants to deeply learn the business
- Special projects for senior leader coordinated and administered
- Timely responses to emails, voice-mails, and written correspondence on behalf of manager
- Department budget administration support including purchase order creation, management assisted with expense reports.
- Budget reports reconciled with department spending; manager informed
- Department initiatives and projects tracked; outstanding action item follow-up and status reports to manager
- Intermediate spreadsheet models analyzed and synthesized for pertinent information
- Reference documents created, maintained and updated for department use
- Business reports generated
- Corporate office liaison and/or other business units/functional groups
- General questions answered, unknown answers researched and appropriate information dispensed to employees and customers/vendors
- Employee participation in events, etc., reported and tracked
- Accurate databases created, maintained and updated for department use
- Org Chart maintenance for functional group or business unit
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Talent Development Training Coordinator Senior Executive Assistant Executive Assistant See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.