Eaton’s Filtration division is a leader in liquid filtration that can help companies improve product quality, increase manufacturing efficiency, protect employees and equipment, and help achieve sustainability goals. We help our customers make liquid products and processes clean and pure whether they are involved in sanitary processes like pharmaceutical, food and beverage; industrial water, petrochemicals, marine, automotive, municipal water, agriculture and construction equipment; or power generation from coal, natural gas, nuclear, hydropower and wind.
Eaton is currently looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to support the VPGM of the Filtration Division. This position is responsible for providing full administrative duties to the Eaton Filtration Division senior level managers. This position will also partner with other executive assistants to support the entire Eden Prairie facility.
The ideal candidate will work independently and handles confidential matters professionally. This position requires a high level of customer service and excellent communication skills.
Essential Job Duties include:
- Screens telephone calls, email and visitors. Responds to requests and resolves issues.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the office and daily workflow, including scheduling appointments, maintaining calendars, meetings and expense reports, files, etc.
- Coordinates detailed travel arrangements, both domestic and international. Coordinates internal meetings, luncheons, customer visits and off-site conferences.
- Manages written correspondence, including letters, memos, and emails.
- Purchase items as needed.
- Actively manages presentations and databases. Gathers, analyzes and compiles data in reports.
- Prepares meeting financials, presentations and reports.
- Special projects as needed.
- Organizing and maintains files and records.
- Conducts readings, research, and routing correspondences; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required.
- At least 3 years’ experience supporting administrative activities for an executive level leadership team.
- Must be legally authorized to work in US without sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is offered. Candidate must currently reside within a 50 mile radius of Eden Prairie, MN to be considered
- Experience working with highly detailed and confidential material.
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Experience managing international travel.
- Knowledge of reporting systems or ERP databases.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Multi-Function Executive
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
A little about us:
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions. We make power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely & sustainably.