AA11013 Executive Assistant.docx
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive administrative support to our senior-level executives. You will be responsible for skillfully interacting with management within and outside of the company, comfortably communicating with customers, vendors and visitors and flawlessly handling confidential and critical details. You will also be responsible for anticipating the needs of the executive team and flexibly accommodating work schedules.
• Collect and prepare information for use in presentations/meetings of executive staff, LinkedIn employees and external individuals
• Document meeting minutes and manage action items
• Plan, organize and manage multiple calendars
• Coordinate all executive travel arrangements with the expectation of heavy travel and significant changes on short notice
• Organize all meetings, vendor/customer reviews and special events (department all-hands or off-sites, including ski trip and monthly outdoor events) on behalf of your manager
• Manage and reconcile expense reports, purchase requisitions submissions and contract submissions
• Provide back-up support for other executive administrators
• Work with the HR, Finance, Legal and other teams on reporting and reconciliation
• Adhere to LinkedIn s corporate policies and guidelines
• Special projects as assigned
Basic Qualifications :
• 5+ years of experience working at a senior and/or executive level
Preferred Qualifications :
• Experience with Salesforce.com, Oracle, Selectica and/or cloud-based performance assessment tools
• Experience with project management and contract development/execution
• Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Excellent communication and analytical skills, specifically related to budgets and projects
• Demonstrated ability to be proactive, take initiative and exercise good judgment, discretion and confidentiality in all tasks
• Ability to create or modify processes and scale best practices across the organization
• Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies and be flexible
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.