Are you passionate, enthusiastic, agile and resourceful? Do you have initiative and focus? Do you have good judgment supported by attention to detail? We are looking for a highly-motivated and experienced Executive Assistant to provide support to the Corporate Vice President of Global Datacenter Operations. The GDCO Mission is to deliver trustworthy and reliable cloud services through safe, flawless, and efficient operation of our global datacenters. This position requires excellence in primary administrative functions, responsibility for executive-level interfaces, contact with MS customers and partners, as well as frequent contact with all levels of Microsoft employees and affiliates.
A successful candidate will have demonstrated work experience supporting an executive in a fast-paced environment, strong planning, organizational and time management skills, flexibility, and the ability to work independently, be comfortable operating with ambiguity, multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, changing direction in rapid response to a fluctuating work environment and prioritize among multiple projects with a dynamically changing workload. Additionally, the ideal candidate must be able to maintain a cool and focused persona under pressure, maintain professional and positive interactions with others and be able to establish professional relationships and credibility with all internal and external contacts.
• Complex calendar management
• Extensive coordination, management and preparation of international travel and site visits
• Manage expense reports.
• Thorough meeting and event planning and management for both onsite and offsite locations; includes meeting requests, booking rooms, and catering.
• Coordinate other administrative projects as needed
• Partner closely with the CVP?s Chief of Staff and Internal Communications on activities in support of RoB and business strategy
• Ensure compliance of administrative operational policies and procedures
• Relationship building skills, maturity, high degree of self-confidence
• Ability to react with appropriate urgency to requests
• Excellent skills in all aspects of planning, cross-group collaboration, communications, analytical capabilities and attention to detail
• Demonstrated skill of shifting approach in response to the demands of a changing situation
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and problem-solving skills and following through on issues in a timely manner
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, navigate uncertain situations, and drive for clarity
• Demonstrated strong capability in verbal and written communications skills across a geographically dispersed audience.
• A minimum 5+ years of demonstrated work experience supporting senior leaders in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
• Strong planning, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
• Ability to operate with ambiguity, effectively implement and monitor complex plans and schedules
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work independently
• Ability to manage highly sensitive or personal matters with tact and the utmost confidentiality
• Proactive and strong collaborator; drive and initiative with a positive and professional approach
• Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software including, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel, SharePoint
• Advanced working knowledge of internal Microsoft systems like HeadTrax, Autogroup, MSPeople, MS Market and MS Expense required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.