Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Based in Visa's Austin office, the Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the Austin based Corporate IT Senior Management Team. The Executive Assistant is an integral member of the Management.
This position will involve assisting three members of the Senior Management Team. Responsibilities to include: managing calendars, scheduling meetings, video conferences, trainings (external/or internal), and group events
Administrative support duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Serve as a first point of contact for the Senior Management Team and developing systems to prioritize time and activities
• Drafting correspondence, answering and screening executive's phone calls and directing inquiries to the proper party within the team
• Making extensive travel arrangements (airline and hotel reservations) and processing expense reports
• Assisting with developing and updating PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and other documents as needed, such as organizational charts and group lists
• Preparing event and meeting materials including assisting with the creation of presentations and handouts
• Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside clients
• Coordinating conference/meeting room set-up, ordering catering, and making logistical arrangements
• Providing back up assistance to other administrative support team members as needed
• A Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) and 5+ years of administrative experience required, preferably in a global, public company
• Must have experience in supporting senior managers in a fast-paced and demanding corporate work environment
• Demonstrated professionalism and discretion and experience in working with highly confidential information
• Can-do attitude; must be proactive and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team
• Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, respond to needs quickly and efficiently and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail
• Must be a self-starter and able to work with little or no supervision
• Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
• Exercise excellent judgment in setting priorities and interacting with internal and external contacts
• Demonstrate the ability to anticipate the needs of the senior management team
• Ability to work well under pressure and respond to tight deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong focus on customer service, team player mentality and ability to work collaboratively with others
• Fully proficient on all Microsoft products including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. Workday experience a plus
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.